GENERAL READING BOOKS
- Returns must be made by the set deadline at the start of each semester and must be accompanied by a valid register receipt and student ID.
- Returns after the set deadline at the start of each semester must be returned within 3 days from purchase and must be accompanied by a valid register receipt.
- Books must be in saleable condition.
- No refunds or exchanges on activated eTextbooks, shrink-wrapped books or course packs.
ALL OTHER MERCHANDISE
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if trade books are returned within 14 days of the date of purchase accompanied by a valid register receipt.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if clothing and general merchandise are returned accompanied by a valid register receipt.
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if supplies are returned accompanied by a valid register receipt.
- No returns on opened calculators, software or ink cartridges.
- Cash back on merchandise credits or gift cards will not exceed $1.
- All sales are final on class rings, custom framing, food, law outlines, medical equipment, magazines, prepaid phone cards, gift cards, special order books, study guides and test prep.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition with original packaging.
- American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Traveler’s Checks, First party check, Crimson Cash.
Returns and Exchange Process by Mail
Textbook returns must be postmarked during the first week of classes. Your return or exchange should include a completed Return/Exchange Form and proof of schedule change, if applicable. The Return/Exchange Form is included as part of your original shipment. If you do not have the Return/Exchange Form, submit the following information with your return/exchange:
- email address
- phone number and
- order number (if available)
- Coop number ( if applicable)
Send returns/exchanges to the store. Send returns/exchanges via prepaid shipping. The bookstore will not accept returns/exchanges via COD. We are not responsible for lost return/exchange packages. Therefore, we highly recommend that you insure any mailed returns/exchanges. The credit for your return will be applied to the form of payment used to make the purchase. Allow up to two credit card billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Returns and Exchanges in your Campus Bookstore
We will gladly accept returns/exchanges for online textbook purchases at the bookstore. Make sure you have your customer invoice/receipt when returning or exchanging your textbooks. Returns and exchanges made in your on-campus bookstore must adhere to the same timeframes as returns or exchanges processed through the mail.
Fair Pricing Policy
The COOP Stores comply with local weights & measures requirements. If the price on your receipt is above the advertised or posted price, please alert a bookseller and we will gladly refund the difference.